Tuesday, October 22, 2013

 
 
It has been a good four years since I did the smartest thing I have done in years. I broke free from an abusive monster.  Who I have fogiven.  For my sake, not hers.
 
And I am not saying  my life has been all peaches and cream.  Since. But anything wrong in my life in the past  four years was not because  I was wasting my time hanging out with trash, and letting my self esteem  be held hostage by trash.  A republican.  Same thing.
 
And I am happy to say  life is very good now.  No vampires  in my life.  The friends I have are in the real world.  They are real friends.  And I experience real life with them.  In the real world.  For reals.  Yea!
 
PS.  Seems to me  the only "real" part of virtual friendship is that that shit really sucks  pus oozing  elephant dick.  Ya.  I am as opinionated  as ever.  Just more at peace. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites