Saturday, August 10, 2013

More Racism 2.0. The Abusive Spouse Edition.

Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all.

I read this article the other day and thought it interesting. But quickly forgot about it. But just earlier today I was lurking on some wing nut's Message Board. And reading the nonsene there about race,  gave me this small insight. I will post it in the form of a rhetorical question.

Ever notice how the very people who are most likely to be threatened by the inevitible end of all the vestiges of generational racial preference and cultural hegemony in America, conservatives/republicans, are the very ones saying the country is more divided on race now?

  Honestly. The GOP is now pretty much the abusive husband who abuses the wife, and says, something like, look what you made me do.


Anyway . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites