Monday, February 11, 2013

I Must Have Needed the Laugh

Spoiler Alert. I will tell you all the scene ending joke, and why it's so funny.

But before that, let me say  I got the this vid clip  from a google search about why people hate rednecks. 
And on the Internet, one thing leads to another.  Now I think I saw the first  Scary Movie  all the way through, eventually.  But I haven't seen the sequels.  This clip is  hilarious, no so much because the racial, socio cultural stereotype.  That's just the set up.  The hilarity is when the straight looking straing talking  old guy goes into gangsta speak:

"These men died for their country.  Send flowers to their bitches and hos."

Leslie Nielsen.  King of the dead pan delivery.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites