Saturday, September 01, 2012

Jon Stewart, on Clint's Convention Mental Break.

Not an exact quote, but he cracked a joke about how where they shoot "The Daily Show," in the part of NYC called Hell's Kitchen, you don't have to go far to see an old man shouting at inanimate objects.

I stopped watching the routine, just to post that joke, as a sorta almost New Yorker  (I live in the Greater NYC area) I so relate.  And people have been on the one hand, going mental themselves trying to defend this embarrassing act.  And on the other end of the scale  I have seen at least one article slamming Team Romney for throwing the old man under the bus.

Not an original thought, but I am among the many who quickly got to thinking . . .

if Willard can't manage his own convention, how the fuck is he going to be able to manage the affairs of the Nation?

I mean really,  people. 

Jon Stewart Loved Clint's Bit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites