Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yes. That Bad!

In mind of the fauxrage over Biden's chains remarks, the following. Now I can't speak for all Democrats, so I will speak only for myself. This is what I really think about the GOP:

I believe, at it's core, the GOP is a fundamentally evil institution.

I believe, at it's core, the GOP is a fundamentally racist institution. Specifically, far too many members believe in their own inherent "cultural" superiority to others. And that's the same as ethnic bigotry. And under the international definition of racial discrimination, that's racism.
...

Additionally:


I believe the GOP will boil my bunny.

I believe the GOP will throw momma from the train.

I believe the GOP will push granny off the cliff.

I believe the GOP will bogart the joint.

I believe the GOP will take the last meatball.

I believe the GOP will squeeze the toothpaste from the top of the tube.

I believe the GOP will leave the toilet seat up.

I believe the GOP will almost finish the milk, and put the all but empty container back in the fridge.

I believe the GOP will leave the car unlocked, with the windows open.

I believe the GOP will drink the last beer, knowing they did not buy the six pack to start, and with no intention of replacing.

I believe the GOP will use my toothbrush, with out permission.

I believe the GOP will borrow my stuff, and never give it back.

I believe the GOP will break things, and try to get away with it.

I believe the GOP will leave the gate unlocked, and blame it on someone else when the dog gets out.

(And this is getting long, so I will wrap it up)

And lastly I believe the GOP will cheat. They will cheat on tests, on their God, on their friends and family, and spouses, and business partners, and when ever they think they can get away with it, on the taxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites