Friday, July 08, 2011

At What Point is it Lying, to Quote Someone Who's Obviously Lying?

Ann Althouse is pimping some ludicrous article about jeans made in America having to cost $300.00 on account of being made in America. FYI. The article she's linking there is on the Wall Street Journal. That partisan rag (in hard copy format) isn't worth using to wipe my ass, it's so biased. But generally, and as a resident of one of the few parts of the country that still counts the rag trade as an on going trade (granted, a mere shell of it's former robust levels) I call bullshit. I call fucking liar pants on fire, at least on the person who made that claim. And I at least call irresponsible on Ann Althouse for republishing that shit.

I googled jeans made in America. I found a website in the first few hits that was a directory of made in America products. And there's a Jeans section. Let's review:

All American -- men's jeans as low as $43.95. $43.95.

Texas Jeans men's @ Sale Price: $29.99.

As I have broken the through the $30.00 floor, I have made my point clearly.

So I ask again. At What Point is it Lying, to Quote Someone Who's Obviously Lying?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites