Monday, July 04, 2011

Brilliant, Genius Interview With David McCullough.

On tonight's Charlie Rose. Reminds me why I hate bloggers. And to be specific I mean I hate self important bloggers who really are shit writers, and don't know their history.

Find the link to the interview. You might have to pay a dollar or two to see all of it. It's worth your time. Most people are not worth listening to. This historian, writer is.

Hey, Ann Althouse. I'm talking to you!

ETA:

Aww shit. I had no idea that the Farragut statue in Madison Sq. Park was a St. Gaudens. But hey. That's the part of town where the original Madison Sq. Garden was (and the scandalous statute featured in that movie Ragtime was found, back in the day.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites