Monday, July 11, 2011

Ann Althouse says:

"Perhaps respect for religion should lead us away from using the words "sacred" and "sacrifice" casually."

She's All For Free Speech, Except When She's Not!

Oy vey!

And I am going to put on my arch agnostic hat and say I am fucking sick and tired of fucking religious people trying to get me to respect religion, when truth is, I don't. Not much. Not really all that much more than any other belief system, hobby, or other human time-killer activity. And to be honest, there's a lot of things in the arts and sciences I respect way more. Like, idaknow? All the arts and sciences?


But hey. Like I say, religion doesn't have to be oppressive. But lots of religious people are.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites