Friday, April 29, 2011

Yes, I Have Fallen Down the Rabbit Hole of the Royal Wedding.



I know that a lot of people have had enough of it. Personally, I barely paid attention until like yesterday? So I'm in. I don't have an appointment this morning so, why not watch some of the pageantry? No one does it quite like the Brits. And my first career was Theatre. I love a good show.

And here is how I said it last night on my FB page.

Given what has been going on in America lately, if I am going to be spending time entertaining delusions, at least they should be lovely, pretty, classy, fairy tale delusions.

And as grandson of both a seamstress and a tailor, I do appreciate a well designed, and more importantly, properly London-tailored uniform. Sure, career wise, it would have been so good for me if I had been commissioned as a JAG officer (I interviewed but did not get in.) But if that happened, I would have had to shell out the bucks for some of that London tailoring.

Anyway, congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Talley-ho. What-what.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites