Sunday, June 29, 2008

Been Away, and Missed Saying This Sooner.

"Tits don't even belong on the list!"


Ok. I have been trying to cut down on the worst of the cuss words here, but I had to allude to the seminal routine, '7 Words ya can't say on television.' Perhaps not George Carlin's all time best routine, but definitely one of his most famous.

Hmm. Come to think of it, 'Hippy Dippy Weatherman,' is a classic too.


Yup. George did not have to cuss to be funny. But he made cussing more funny than any comedian before, or since. Oh, and just to make sure I am not unfairly labeling him, I agree with those who say he was more than that; that he was a philosopher.

George Carlin, Stand Up Philosopher.

That is a fitting epitaph.

And I ain't shittin' you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites