Friday, June 06, 2008

I Haven't Done Quotes in a While . . .

“The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.” -- Wilhelm Stekel


"I am neither bitter nor cynical but I do wish there was less immaturity in political thinking." -- Franklin D. Roosevelt


"The real menace in dealing with a five-year-old is that in no time at all you begin to sound like a five-year-old." -- Jean Kerr


“Accuracy is the twin brother of honesty; inaccuracy, of dishonesty.” -- Nathaniel Hawthorne


“Very few people chose war, They chose selfishness and the result was war. Each of us, individually and nationally, must choose: total love or total war.” -- Unknown



(I wasn't thinking about specific immature, dishonest, selfish politicians. Well, I was not only thinking about them, to be accurate.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites