Friday, October 19, 2007

Yes. Your Momma Was Right!

First the part that is not true. You can not catch 'crazy.' But your momma was right when she got on your sassy ass about hanging out with trash. You hang around with trash and it rubs off, just like you would catch fleas by rolling around the floor with flea-bitten mongrels.

Speaking of such, and the unfortunate effects of contact with contagious vermin, I sorta like the idea from that movie, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind." Granted, what I would like is not as large a wipe of my mind, but there are more than a few synapses I would gladly part with. That would be to wipe out the effects of getting too near some trash (not by choice, this is trash I met at the workplace.) Now if I could wipe the synapes in question and only have left some picture-image related to a warning: Stay Away from this Douchebag," oh ya that would be heaven.

But that is me. I do not associate with the sort of douchebags that are that contagious . . . not willingly or by choice.

I got to be oppressed and compressed into it. I have a very low threshold for that shit, truth be told.

And if you have been following this blog, you know I can't stand douchebags or idiots.

No sirreee bob, no like them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites