Monday, October 01, 2007

The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz. My Score?

"Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with
a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a
warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable
failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure
than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House,
except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs."

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushquiz.htm


Well I really can't disagree, but for maybe I do not actually hate him with a writhing passion. I try not to hate people (even if I have been known to use the word loosely, time to time.)

I do, however, think Bush is "an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president."

Ya. You can quote me on that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites