Sunday, July 29, 2007

Just in Case I was Way Off . . .

my prediction the other night. I gave Gonzo 90 days. That is to say, I said I did believe he would not still be our Atty. Gen'l in November. Granted, I couched my prediction with the qualifier that if I were that good at predicting things I would have made a fortune playing the ponies by now, but point is, I was giving a longer than shorter time frame.

Maybe I should not have been so chickenshit.


This, from Crooksandliars:



Not Even FOXNews Can Find Someone To Defend Gonzo

Alberto Gonzales is done. First Newt Gingrich stabs the
Attorney General’s chances by saying that Bush must replace him
because the highest legal office in the land should be filled by
a person with the highest perceived sense of ethics. But the knife
is twisted all that more painfully by Chris Wallace’s
admission at the end:

By the way, we invited White House officials and Republicans on the
Senate Judiciary Committee to defend Attorney General Gonzales.

We had no takers.


If you have a chance, take a look at the vid. Wallace seemed a wee bit pleased with himself as he said that.

Makes me wonder if he really is Right Wing Partisan Hack, or just plays one on TV?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites