Saturday, April 20, 2024

This Is So Fucking Stupid.

 Yo!  Owl! Ever hear about this thing called Psychology?

Psychiatric Medicine?


Mental disease, and or dysfunction?


This is so fucking stupid.  In any way drawing a link between some person who clearly was.  To use a term of art.  Fruity CoCo Puffs cray, to the ordinary emotional immaturity and lack of self control that admittedly.  It affects people all over the political compass.  That is plain stupid.

In the near past, I have called out Owl for believing  bozo, the ex POTUS wannabe again, of being, for lack of a better way to say it.  A rational actor.


I could make a crack about her herself not being a rational actor.  But I will go softly, and instead say.  She is not only an eccentric.  But I would guess, in denial of that.


My guess.  And my opinion.  And I lack the creds to diagnosis anyone.  But I know someone who sets themself on fire, is under way more mental distress than someone who hates liberals because . . . reasons.  And supports bozo because . . . reasons.


And someone who can't tell the difference?  Can't tell an easy difference.





 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites