Tuesday, January 10, 2023

They Use Words. And Say Nothing.

 "“The World just lost a True Angel and Warrior Patriot for Freedom, Love, and Humanity!"

Thus "truthed" bozo, as I call the ex potus.  He with the designation 45.  This was part of his memorial tribute marking the death of "Diamond."  She who was one half of the pro bozo minstrel show known as "Diamond and Silk."

I facetiously say that nothing marks someone as someone worth paying any attention to, like using stripper names.  Which is to say, not serious.

Meantime.  The 99% white minstrel show that is the newly sworn in GOP House Majority is already back to using words and saying nothing.

Depending on choice of nationality, there is that old line about may you live in interesting times.  I don'tb think the times are interesting. Instead I think I am stuck living in a crack whore's worst nightmare.  

And so it goes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites