Monday, November 22, 2021

Why are Smart People So Dumb?


First things first!  Leave Neil alone!   But honestly, I don't specifically pay attention to his twitter feed.  As I don't, anyone's.

I have been bemoaning the bullshit though leaders  as a pox on society, for some time now.  But that is directly related to my bias that people are lazy and stupid. 

Lastly.  Love the Upton Sinclair quote.  It better explains the gross error of the comparatively speaking, broke assed bitches who vote GOP than any other bit I have heard, seen.  And for the record.  If you are not in the top 5% you are still broke assed.  If you do not have "private banking" services for assets well above the FDIC individual depositor insured amount? You  broke assed.  

Anyway, the quote:

 “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites