Tuesday, April 30, 2019

What do you say to the God of Death?




Since this page is not terribly well traveled, and by that I actually mean visited?  I could let rip with out worrying about spoilers.  I have already re watched some chunks  of "The Battle of Winterfell."  And at one point, during my first watch, when Arya was just doing her battle goddess routine, I said out loud,"Let the girl train,"  

That was a reference to a scene in Season 7, when Sansa and Arya were at first ripping into each other.  Sansa asks Arya  what was she doing, when Sansa was dealing with the monsters in Westeros, surviving by her wits, and eventually saving the day at the Battle of the Bastards.  Arya's answer was, "I was training."

And since that training helped her kill the Night King, and his whole fucking zombie army?  Ya.  Girl's training was exactly what she needed to do!  



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites