Thursday, November 08, 2012

Against The Odds . . .

I made it to my 50th Birthday!  Deal with it, bitches!



Now I am not going to go too long here.  That's what my facebook page is for  --  that's where my real friends are at.  This is more my venting space.  Anyway . . . thanks to all the people who have given me love and support over the years. I could not have done it without you guys.  Thanks  again!

And for the people who have given me shit, who have shown me hate, and disrespect, and cruelty over the years?

Fuck you all, motherfuckers!

Chokc on your own bile!  Particularly if you are a GOPer, and are all upset the scary black man won the election for office of POTUS, again.  And by that  I mean, fuck you twice, bitches.

I have been given such a wonderful birthday present  this year, I could be more gracious.  But naaaa.  This is my day, damnit.  I'm maxing on the pleasure of it, today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites