Thursday, June 07, 2012

It's Immoral, That Anyone Thinks Different From Meeeeeeeee!!!!

I did not get up super early today, only normal time.  So I am not even half way though the loop of net news and not-news yet.  But I point out this gem, not on account of the transgender issue.  (I don't really give a shit one way or another about how that could change the pageant world.)  But what I find interesting is the disgruntled contestant's  bullshit complaint.

She is the perfect example of a self bullshit, self and public liar, who conflates her own bigotry and bias as morals.

No dear.  It doesn't work that way,  No matter how pretty you are, and how shapely (if natural) your tits are.  Your biases are not necessarily moral imperatives, even if your church says, this is right, that is wrong.


[I refuse to be] part of a pageant system that has so far and so completely removed itself from its foundational principles as to allow and support natural born males to compete in it. This goes against ever moral fiber of my being. I believe in integrity, high moral character, and fair play, none of which are part of this system any longer.



Go Here For That Shit.


Come to think of it, if she really wants to level the field so contestants are judged only based on how nature basically meant them to look  (save cosmetics.)  Advocate for a no fake tits, no fake asses, no nose or chin jobs, and no padded bras or butt covers  rule.

But (based on what I know about pageants) hiney and boob spray are still allowed.  After all, they just hold shit in place.  They are not artificial parts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites