Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's All About Conflict of Interest. (Loyalty.)

What this guy says, in the clip so totally explains something that happened in my personal life, a few years back.  But I will not go there.  Better judgment is in control.  But take for guidance, this discussion on dishonesty.  Now I think I heard about this guy and this book before.  And his thing is conflict of interests.  How that people you deal with in ordinary life might not be really awful people, but if they see their interests going one way, and yours another?  Well they might chose their self interest over your interest.

I will cut to the chase and say beware when people's  interest diverges from yours.  At least, pay less attention to their words, per se, and judge them  based on where their seeming motives and actions  join, and where their actions  differ from their words.




.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites