Friday, April 13, 2012

She's Got The Millionaire's Blues.

My take on the Hillary Rosen/Ann Romney  fauxtraversy.  I am reminded of the oddball fantasy I have had for years where I hope to have magical powers and force all Republicans to be unable to tell a lie or spew bullshit.  Imagine the silence.  Ahhhh . . . .

Just for the record.  I don't fault the Romneys for being rich  (but how daddy made his millions is another matter.)  But see the picture below.  Ann Romney.  If this is struggling,  I will trade places with you in a heartbeat.  Cause honey,  let me introduce to (my version of) the poor person's reply to the question,"How ya doing?"  My reply often is: 

"Ain't nothing wrong with me that can't be solved with large sums of money."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites