Sunday, November 08, 2009

I have Cut Down on Consumption of Right Wing Hate, But . . .

I still take it in, second hand. And before I go to my real point, I will say the following.

I don't have cable. Even when I had cable, I could only take so much of FOX. I rarely can stand watching that shit for more than a couple two three minutes at a time.

The raw hate level is so toxic, I can't even watch the snippets on line any more of the worst offenders. I will not watch clips of Beck or O'Reilly or Hannity, or many of the wack o hate mongering frequents guests, unless they make their way into a Jon Stewart bit, or a Keith Olbermann/Rachel Maddow report.

I still peruse the watchdog websites. And one of them I like to look at is called newshounds. Their motto: we watch Fox so you don't have to." Bless their hearts!

Lately, they have been following the message board/blog attached to the Fox News website.

And today? The hate fest is at high volume.

How can these people not see that they are the shit, and I mean are shitty, bad, pathetic excuses for humans.

Unfucking believable.

Fox Nation Violence Mongers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites