Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What I fear. What I hope.

I fear that one of these or more than one of these lunatic Right Wing Death Eaters is going to pop off some rounds at one of these hate protests. I don't want that. I don't want people killed or injured.

But what I do want? I want for there to be that Pulitzer Prize winning Photo Moment, that perfectly captures the insane hate and ugliness of this astroturf, neanderthal movement, and effectively, through the power that only an iconic image can provide, end it.

I want the movement ended, but more so, before someone dies or is terribly wounded.

This shit can get out of hand way fast. And there is little room between where this movement is now, and when it is beyond only being theoretically dangerous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites