Thursday, July 02, 2009

I am Too Tired to Put Out. The Effort.

All across America Republicans of every flavor, racist, redneck, or all of the above, said mean and or stupid shit, over the past 24 hours.

Don't be shocked. It happens every damn day.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Osama bin Laden Needs to Attack America
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJason Jones in Iran




But while I am at it let me point out the most stupid thing I have seen all week:

the douchebag on the Hannity Message Board who said Billy Mays was a bigger star than Michael Jackson.

Now hate MJ if that is your thing. But stick to the facts, moron. MJ, for all his weirdness and faults, was one of the biggest stars of all time. I mean who else is up there that huge? Elvis? The Beatles?

After that?

No one even comes close. Fuck a duck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites