Monday, January 12, 2009

I Self Censored Myself Again.

I will just give you all a hint about what I started writing about, but chose to delete instead of publishing. I went off on tangent over the people praying for Divine Intervention to change P.E. Obama's position on that Freedom of Choice act.

Instead of going long and serious, I will go short, and cheeky.

Remember kids. Jesus is not a Republican.


And this is just a free range though I had this morning. Would not it be funny if all the people allegedly mocking P.E. Obama with some variant of the messiah snipe had to answer for that as blasphemy?

"No, we were not trying to insult you Lord Jesus."

"Um, you did use the word messiah."

"But we were not making fun of you so much as the people who hold that politician as if he were a messiah."

"You mean to say that your intent was to point out it was not a fair comparison?"

"Yes Lord Jesus."

"And that is why you made the comparison yourselves, to show how unfair the comparison was."

"Yes Lord."

"Do you now see the flaw in your logic? "

"No Lord."

"Are you saying you miss that whole part about how you actually did mock me, in order to show how people who were not actually mocking me, would be mocking me, if they were doing the same thing you actually did, but they did not do, actually."

"Um. . . . ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites