Thursday, January 01, 2009

First Post of 2009 -- There are Still Too Many Racist and Racist Sympathizers in the GOP.

Let us not kid ourselves. That shit really needs to be beaten down, defeated, burned to ashes, and the ashes scattered on the ash heap of history.

I am not holding my breath on seeing it happen in my lifetime but a boy can hope.

Speaking of good possible results I am not holding my breath on, on seeing achieved in my own lifetime, let 2009 be the year when all Protestant Pastors realize that the pulpit are the place, only, to exalt the Name of Jesus Christ, and NOT try to convince their flocks that every bigoted chauvinistic ignorant point of view and opinion they the pastors hold on anything, is the only correct point of view that is approved by GAWD?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites