Friday, February 22, 2008

But She Prays to Artemis and Athena. How Could She be so Perfectly Zen?


Yes, I am sure you don't know what or who I am talking about yet. I am talking about Kara Thrace, A.K.A. Starbuck, from the new version of "Battlestar Galactica." To explain further, I am watching again, the movie Razor, which the producers put out for us fanatics,during the long wait between season 3 and season 4.



So My girl Kara is chatting with Kendra Shaw, X.O. (for a time) of Battlestar Pegasus, and they are trading stories and philosphies, after a fashion.


Kara riffs, as follows:


"Fear. Anger. Two sides of the same coin, if you ask me. Ya need to let go of both."


Aww that is quite a Zen-ism for her. Kudos for the insight. That is one if the reasons I love the character. I think of her as my favorite brilliant disaster.


Oh hey season 3 starts next month. About fracking time!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites