Monday, July 16, 2007

I am TRY-ING to not get close to politics . . .

It is so hard to avoid the topics of the day and discuss what might be some historic votes in Congress this week on the Iraq mess, and some other political issues coming to head, and, as well this thought.

After watching the Bill Moyers interview re why we should impeach Bush and Cheney (this idea wonderfully un partisanly endorsed by Republican Lawyer, Bruce Fein),

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/07132007/profile.html


and my thought, I had while watching this interview . . .

Now what would our National Founder and Hero, and First US President (who refused being King of America) think of George W. Bush?

My guess? Unfavorable, to say the least.


Anyway, I said I am not going to dwell on that.

Time then, for a pic of a hottie.

Why not. I like hotties way more than politicians.













Ahhh ... the lovely and multi talented Ms. Alicia Keys.

Mmmmmm. Good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites