Saturday, July 09, 2005

First Thoughts

If anything, what is the driving motive for this, yet another self-indulgent, semi- narcissistic blog, is my observation that our society is far too enamored of narcissistic, self-indulgence (among other ills that contaminate the body public, as flesh-eating bacteria devours a human body, wreaking its pathological will.)

I admit, that it may seem rather hypocritical, to use this medium for the purpose of protesting the current "Cult of Personality," however, where else can I do it? (Rhetorical Question.)

In any case, my friends and family have heard it all from me, far too many times; now it is your turn, dear readers, to read my analysis, and judge for yourselves, whether I am on the right track, or if I am merely adding to the compost heap.
Add to Technorati Favorites