Thursday, December 06, 2012

Ann Coulter Comes Out of the Closet.


I mean the racist closet.

Not Even Pretending She's Not A Racist. Anymore.

She's not the only one singing this racist tune.  I mean, on the one hand, it's sad that the GOP keeps on doubling down on the racism.  In this case, from the woman who recently wrote a book saying there was no more white on non white racism.  Ironic, right?

But ya know?  Since this is my pet peeve in life, I am enjoying it.  I am enjoying seeing all these racist motherfuckers come unglued, and dropping the patently false facade that they are not a bunch of mean old racists.  I enjoy it too, that they are losing power and influence in America.

About time, damnit!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites